Justly titled "The Condemned," this Mother Jones article shows how non-partisan is outrage over the abuse of eminent domain by cities seeking "economic development."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Mother Jones Slams Eminent Domain
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)