Before reading my previous post, Brad Hutchings had already made the dog size-living standards connection in the EconLog comments section. He tells me he was just wisecracking, but perhaps he's really some helluva trend spotter.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)