Before reading my previous post, Brad Hutchings had already made the dog size-living standards connection in the EconLog comments section. He tells me he was just wisecracking, but perhaps he's really some helluva trend spotter.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)