DC's new baseball stadium. DC council Chairman Linda W. Cropp had this to say "Major League Baseball did not get an open checkbook" refering to the $611 million "investment" spending cap.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Is This Worth $611 Million?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)