DC's new baseball stadium. DC council Chairman Linda W. Cropp had this to say "Major League Baseball did not get an open checkbook" refering to the $611 million "investment" spending cap.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Is This Worth $611 Million?
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)