Conservative estimates suggested that Indiana could net $2 billion in a lease of the East-West Toll Road in Northern Indiana. However, the bids brought nearly double that - $3.8 billion!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Indiana Offered $3.8 Billion for Toll Road
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)