Conservative estimates suggested that Indiana could net $2 billion in a lease of the East-West Toll Road in Northern Indiana. However, the bids brought nearly double that - $3.8 billion!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Indiana Offered $3.8 Billion for Toll Road
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)