We know that the TSA doesn't know how to set security priorities or spend money wisely. They've focused on security theater instead of real, risk-based security. In this podcast with Paul Plack of Aero-News Network we discuss the troubling plan to involve TSA in FAA-licensed aircraft repair stations; hundreds of airport security machines that were fully paid for by taxpayers but are just sitting unused because they don't work in the real world; and more. More from Aero-News.net here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How Might TSA Screw Up Repair Stations?
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)