We know that the TSA doesn't know how to set security priorities or spend money wisely. They've focused on security theater instead of real, risk-based security. In this podcast with Paul Plack of Aero-News Network we discuss the troubling plan to involve TSA in FAA-licensed aircraft repair stations; hundreds of airport security machines that were fully paid for by taxpayers but are just sitting unused because they don't work in the real world; and more. More from Aero-News.net here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How Might TSA Screw Up Repair Stations?
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)