We know that the TSA doesn't know how to set security priorities or spend money wisely. They've focused on security theater instead of real, risk-based security. In this podcast with Paul Plack of Aero-News Network we discuss the troubling plan to involve TSA in FAA-licensed aircraft repair stations; hundreds of airport security machines that were fully paid for by taxpayers but are just sitting unused because they don't work in the real world; and more. More from Aero-News.net here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How Might TSA Screw Up Repair Stations?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)