The A-86 tunnel, completing the ring road around Paris with a toll tunnel under Versailles, is an iconic modern toll tunnel project. This detailed article in TollRoadsNews details the look and feel of the completed project, including pics and details from a recent visit by my colleage Bob Poole.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Groundbreaking French toll tunnel project
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)