The A-86 tunnel, completing the ring road around Paris with a toll tunnel under Versailles, is an iconic modern toll tunnel project. This detailed article in TollRoadsNews details the look and feel of the completed project, including pics and details from a recent visit by my colleage Bob Poole.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Groundbreaking French toll tunnel project
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)