The A-86 tunnel, completing the ring road around Paris with a toll tunnel under Versailles, is an iconic modern toll tunnel project. This detailed article in TollRoadsNews details the look and feel of the completed project, including pics and details from a recent visit by my colleage Bob Poole.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Groundbreaking French toll tunnel project
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)