The A-86 tunnel, completing the ring road around Paris with a toll tunnel under Versailles, is an iconic modern toll tunnel project. This detailed article in TollRoadsNews details the look and feel of the completed project, including pics and details from a recent visit by my colleage Bob Poole.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Groundbreaking French toll tunnel project
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)