Metro Rail has set up special seminars to help Maricopa County businesses cope with upcoming light rail construction. Tips include "improving cash flow," and "retaining and increasing customers." The seminars will, no doubt, be food for thought for those businesses that had planned to decrease cash flow and lose customers.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)