Ford Motor Co. has pulled a controversial video advertisement featuring a "Chris," a buyer who claims one of the reasons he bought his car from Ford was because he wanted to buy from a company that "was standing on its own" and didn't take government bailouts. "Win, lose, or draw," Chris says, "that's what America is about...is taking the chance to succeed and understanding when you fail that you gotta pick youself up and and go back to work." The story and video can be found here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Ford Video Ad Blasts Bailouts
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)