No surprise, given it has been tops for a while. But it is really dominant at the polls. CNN reports "Sixty-two percent of voters said the economy was the most important issue. Iraq was the most important for 10 percent, and terrorism and health care were each the top issue for 9 percent of voters.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Economy top issue by a mile in first exit polls
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)