Scott Burns has an excellent article in the Houston Chronicle on why it still doesn't make sense to dump your SUV even with $4 per gallon gas and pumps with limits that don't let you fill it up (even if you could afford to). Check it out here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Don't dump the SUV--yet
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)