Scott Burns has an excellent article in the Houston Chronicle on why it still doesn't make sense to dump your SUV even with $4 per gallon gas and pumps with limits that don't let you fill it up (even if you could afford to). Check it out here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Don't dump the SUV--yet
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)