Scott Burns has an excellent article in the Houston Chronicle on why it still doesn't make sense to dump your SUV even with $4 per gallon gas and pumps with limits that don't let you fill it up (even if you could afford to). Check it out here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Don't dump the SUV--yet
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)