Contractors take over security jobs at Agriculture facility. But federal employee unions were swift to challenge the dicision, with yet another attempt to expand the scope of ways they can stop competitions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Dept. of Agriculture privatizes security. For now. .
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)
- Innovators in Action (November 2013 edition): Pursuing Fiscal Self-Reliance in Utah (11/27)