Listen to this 1-hour debate between me and Quentin Kopp on the CA high speed rail plan, moderated by former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Debate on CA High Speed Rail
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)