The Feds are holding a competition for the contract to manage Los Alamos National Laboratory after decades of the University of California have a monopoly lock on the contract.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Competition at highest levels of research
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)