The Feds are holding a competition for the contract to manage Los Alamos National Laboratory after decades of the University of California have a monopoly lock on the contract.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Competition at highest levels of research
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)