The Feds are holding a competition for the contract to manage Los Alamos National Laboratory after decades of the University of California have a monopoly lock on the contract.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Competition at highest levels of research
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)