The Justice Department has approved the XM-Sirius merger. The objections were quite absurd, relying on denying that sattellite radio competes with many other forms of broadcast entertainment.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Common sense wins out
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)