The Justice Department has approved the XM-Sirius merger. The objections were quite absurd, relying on denying that sattellite radio competes with many other forms of broadcast entertainment.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Common sense wins out
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)