The Justice Department has approved the XM-Sirius merger. The objections were quite absurd, relying on denying that sattellite radio competes with many other forms of broadcast entertainment.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Common sense wins out
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)