CNBC is running a week long series by Scott Cohen on the best states to do business. Yesterday, Utah was profiled as the 3rd best state in their rankings, mainly for quality of life reasons. That prompted a debate on Clean Air, and whether we need to get people out of our cars to clean it up. (The debate featured the Reason Foundation.) See the 5 minute video clip here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Clean Air Envy
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)