CNBC is running a week long series by Scott Cohen on the best states to do business. Yesterday, Utah was profiled as the 3rd best state in their rankings, mainly for quality of life reasons. That prompted a debate on Clean Air, and whether we need to get people out of our cars to clean it up. (The debate featured the Reason Foundation.) See the 5 minute video clip here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Clean Air Envy
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)