CNBC is running a week long series by Scott Cohen on the best states to do business. Yesterday, Utah was profiled as the 3rd best state in their rankings, mainly for quality of life reasons. That prompted a debate on Clean Air, and whether we need to get people out of our cars to clean it up. (The debate featured the Reason Foundation.) See the 5 minute video clip here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Clean Air Envy
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)