Jason Wright points out how calls for "net neutrality" are based on a lot of what ifs and maybes, while out in the real world, the increasingly competitive internet service market is working.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Chicken Little and "Net Neutrality"
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)