Jason Wright points out how calls for "net neutrality" are based on a lot of what ifs and maybes, while out in the real world, the increasingly competitive internet service market is working.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Chicken Little and "Net Neutrality"
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)