Jason Wright points out how calls for "net neutrality" are based on a lot of what ifs and maybes, while out in the real world, the increasingly competitive internet service market is working.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Chicken Little and "Net Neutrality"
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)