Jason Wright points out how calls for "net neutrality" are based on a lot of what ifs and maybes, while out in the real world, the increasingly competitive internet service market is working.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Chicken Little and "Net Neutrality"
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)