Jason Wright points out how calls for "net neutrality" are based on a lot of what ifs and maybes, while out in the real world, the increasingly competitive internet service market is working.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Chicken Little and "Net Neutrality"
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)