OMB has rolled out its its requirements that federal agencies analyze their purchasing habits and use it to shop smarter--what they call "strategic sourcing". While this may seem a no brainer, but it has been long coming for federal agencies. It's a new leg to the President's Management Agenda (which we have been tracking--see here and here, for example.)
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Can the feds shop smart?
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)