Why plan? That's an important question for a planning skeptic like myself. I'm not at all convinced that conventional public urban planning has much value, despite (or because of?) spending eight years on a city planning commission.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Can Planning Matter?
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)