Wine fumes may cloud his breath, but not his mind. The Wine Commonsewer busts on a new study out claiming gets consume about 45 hours of media a week. What a crock. Kids are hardly out of school that many waking hours. Mike does a good job breaking down the BS.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Calling Bullshit on another study of kids and TV
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)