Fitch has dropped CA to BBB rating. Which will make the borrowing Sacramento is addicted to all the more expensive.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
California's Credit Rating Dropped
Comments to "California's Credit Rating Dropped":
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)