Fitch has dropped CA to BBB rating. Which will make the borrowing Sacramento is addicted to all the more expensive.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
California's Credit Rating Dropped
Comments to "California's Credit Rating Dropped":
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)