Arizona's Senate Bill 1466—which would establish a Florida-style Council on Efficient Government and embrace proven, enterprise-wide best practices in government contracting—passed the full Senate Monday by a 20-9-1 vote. The bill is expected to get a hearing in the House as early as this week. For more details on SB 1466, see the links in my post last week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Arizona Privatization/Efficiency Board Bill Passes Senate
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)