Arizona's Senate Bill 1466—which would establish a Florida-style Council on Efficient Government and embrace proven, enterprise-wide best practices in government contracting—passed the full Senate Monday by a 20-9-1 vote. The bill is expected to get a hearing in the House as early as this week. For more details on SB 1466, see the links in my post last week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Arizona Privatization/Efficiency Board Bill Passes Senate
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)