One thing Obama showed an interest in while in Congress was transparency and accountability for government agencies and programs. This column in Government Executive points out a good place for the new President to start on a management agenda, by building from Bush's PART to incoropate the cutting edge objective perfomrance measurement efforts by executives at the state and local level.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
A management agenda item for Obama
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)