One thing Obama showed an interest in while in Congress was transparency and accountability for government agencies and programs. This column in Government Executive points out a good place for the new President to start on a management agenda, by building from Bush's PART to incoropate the cutting edge objective perfomrance measurement efforts by executives at the state and local level.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
A management agenda item for Obama
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)