Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Liberty University v. Jacob J. Lew
Supreme Court should grant petition for writ of certiorari
October 14, 2013
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief In Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action
Supreme Court should grant the petition of the Michigan Attorney General and reverse the decision of the Sixth Circuit
July 24, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)
Latest From Reason
The latest tweak reveals how much of the health law's basic architecture is still incomplete.
Where are his priorities?
Addressing who can own guns, where they can carry them, and whether guns can be transported to a second home.