Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Foundation Court Briefs
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
Equating the two is like concluding that babies are like poisonous snakes because some of them have rattles.
Congressman Justin Amash discusses libertarian foreign policy, Austrian economics, civil liberties, abortion, and more.
No dissenter can ever rest assured he is safe from the arbitrary power of the IRS.
An audit of the agency’s behavior unearths disturbing new information.
So-called "ag gag" laws unconstitutionally target farm whistleblowers. Two recent decisions have dealt a serious blow to these laws.