Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Foundation Court Briefs
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
An audit of the agency’s behavior unearths disturbing new information.
So-called "ag gag" laws unconstitutionally target farm whistleblowers. Two recent decisions have dealt a serious blow to these laws.
Nick Gillespie Discusses 3-D Printed Guns, Obama's Call to Trust Government, and Chris Christie on Fox's Red Eye