Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
- Surface Transportation News #125
The make-believe transportation budget proposal, Good news on highways and bridges, More elevated express lanes in Tampa area
March 7, 2014
- Surface Transportation News #124
Per-mile tolling vs. per-gallon fuel taxes, Strategic thinking on managed lanes networks, New Starts transit funding under pressure
February 13, 2014
- Surface Transportation News #123
US congestion less than in Europe. Managed lane networks taking shape. Competing bills on infrastructure financd.
January 9, 2014
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
Edward Snowden isn't the first to expose a covert, unconstitutional war against the American people.
Just because they don't get college degrees, doesn't make them failures
Amish vs. the Courts: Family Speaks Out on Fleeing the U.S. to Save Daughter from Court-Mandated Chemo
Free speech on campus continues (mostly) to win in court, but higher education still attacks.
The GOP should be thinking up ways to cut taxes, not raise them.
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.