The Supreme Court ruled that federal drug laws trump state laws allowing prescription use of medical marijuana. CNN coverage here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Supreme Court slaps federalism
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)