Earlier this week, Minnesota and Wisconsin announced 80 shared services initiatives that will save each state about $10 million. As this Reason study elaborates (with regard to education services), shared services are one of those unsung, but important, tools that governments have at their disposal to generate efficiencies and cost savings, and ultimately, to right-size government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Minnesota and Wisconsin Announce Shared Services Initiatives
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)