Earlier this week, Minnesota and Wisconsin announced 80 shared services initiatives that will save each state about $10 million. As this Reason study elaborates (with regard to education services), shared services are one of those unsung, but important, tools that governments have at their disposal to generate efficiencies and cost savings, and ultimately, to right-size government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Minnesota and Wisconsin Announce Shared Services Initiatives
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)