Instapundit has a great post on post-Katrina lessons that's well worth a read. I'll bet that the final reports of the various commissions being set up to study the disaster response will look similar, though they'll spend millions to reach the same conclusions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Lessons From Katrina
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)