Instapundit has a great post on post-Katrina lessons that's well worth a read. I'll bet that the final reports of the various commissions being set up to study the disaster response will look similar, though they'll spend millions to reach the same conclusions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Lessons From Katrina
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)