Instapundit has a great post on post-Katrina lessons that's well worth a read. I'll bet that the final reports of the various commissions being set up to study the disaster response will look similar, though they'll spend millions to reach the same conclusions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Lessons From Katrina
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)