Instapundit has a great post on post-Katrina lessons that's well worth a read. I'll bet that the final reports of the various commissions being set up to study the disaster response will look similar, though they'll spend millions to reach the same conclusions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Lessons From Katrina
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)