Instapundit has a great post on post-Katrina lessons that's well worth a read. I'll bet that the final reports of the various commissions being set up to study the disaster response will look similar, though they'll spend millions to reach the same conclusions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Lessons From Katrina
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)