- About Reason
- Policy Areas
- Policy Studies
- Press Room
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Policy Study Authors
Steven Titch is a policy analyst at Reason Foundation, a nonprofit think tank advancing free minds and free markets.
Titch's work primarily focuses on telecommunications, the Internet and new media. He is a former managing editor of InfoTech & Telecom News (IT&T News) published by the Heartland Institute. His columns have appeared in Investor's Business Daily, Total Telecom, and America's Network, among others.
Prior to joining Reason in 2004, Titch covered the telecommunications industry as a journalist for more than two decades. Titch was director of editorial projects for Data Communications magazine where he directed content development for supplemental publications and special projects. He has also held the positions of editorial director of Telephony, editor of Global Telephony magazine, Midwest bureau chief of CommunicationsWeek, and associate editor-communications at Electronic News.
Outside of the telecom industry, Titch does rich media and content development for publishers and corporate marketing groups. He has also developed and launched his own web-based media, including SecuritySquared.com, an on-line resource for the security industry.
Titch graduated cum laude from Syracuse University with a dual degree in journalism and English.
- ëThere will ultimately need to be some commercial agreements establishedí
January 9, 2006, 2:50pm
- Testimony on Indiana Senate Bill 245
January 9, 2006, 6:57am
- Network Neutrality and Other Regulatory Mistakes
U.S. is 13th in broadband penetration
January 9, 2006
- Net Neutrality Debate to Pick Up Steam in 2006
January 5, 2006, 12:58pm
- Yes, Let There Be WiFi
January 4, 2006, 3:36pm
- The Case For Video Franchising Just Got More Difficult
January 3, 2006, 9:01am
- San Francisco takes municipal wireless to a whole new level
December 26, 2005, 10:26am
- BPL Takes Another Step
December 21, 2005, 10:16am
- Common-Sense Legislation for the Broadband Era
December 20, 2005, 8:32am
- 'One Piece of the Puzzle'
December 19, 2005, 7:58am
- Network Neutrality = Network Mediocrity
December 15, 2005, 7:31pm
- Big Box Retailers and the Internet Age
December 14, 2005, 9:27am
- Do Muni Advocates Fear the Big Apple?
December 13, 2005, 1:58pm
- Change in Franchising Rules Sees Fast Competitive Payoff
December 13, 2005, 9:33am
- A Sure Cure For Those Mayoral Blues
December 12, 2005, 1:28pm
- The Great Broadband Regulatory Disconnect
December 5, 2005, 11:30am
- Looks like Muscatine, Iowa, will miss its income target after all
December 1, 2005, 12:56pm
- Calls for a la carte channels fail to unnerve cable companies
November 30, 2005, 8:34am
- Kevin Martin weighs in on "a la carte" cable
November 28, 2005, 7:31am
- Will San Francisco pre-empt its own muni plan?
November 21, 2005, 1:07pm
- Free wireless without a big municipal plan
November 20, 2005, 2:04pm
- Huh?! Municipal proponents rip San Franciscoís free wireless plan
November 15, 2005, 9:54am
- The Iowa municipal wireless vote in perspective
November 13, 2005, 9:15am
- Split decision in Iowa
November 8, 2005, 9:44am
- Another call for caution on muni wireless
November 8, 2005, 8:20am
- Municipalities chase a moving target
November 7, 2005, 11:46am
- Minneapolis goes the private route
November 7, 2005, 9:06am
- About those free laptops...
November 3, 2005, 7:39am
- A shift away from cooperative wholesale?
November 3, 2005, 6:51am
©2013 The Reason Foundation. All rights reserved.
5737 Mesmer Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90230 (310) 391-2245
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about this Web site.