Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
CSI for Real: How to Improve Forensic Science
Policy Study 364
American television viewers of popular programs such as CSI would be led to think that the forensic science lab is a bastion of white-coated scientists whose empirical and unbiased results are virtually always reliable and beyond significant dispute.
This Study's Materials
- Full Text, PDF, 1 MB
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)