Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
CSI for Real: How to Improve Forensic Science
Policy Study 364
American television viewers of popular programs such as CSI would be led to think that the forensic science lab is a bastion of white-coated scientists whose empirical and unbiased results are virtually always reliable and beyond significant dispute.
This Study's Materials
- Full Text, PDF, 1 MB
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)