When the CA legislature voted itself a hefty pay raise earlier this year, a number of legislators loudly proclaimed they would not take the raise. Then, once the stink died down, they went back and accepted the raise. My favorites are the weasels who did it after it could not effect the election.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Politicos weasel on pay raises
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)