Just a single actâ€“banning Wal-Martâ€“would cost each LA household $482 in potential grocery savings. Now if we could just tally up all the other costs of government that usually go unnoticed ...
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
No $482 coupon?
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)