Just a single actâ€“banning Wal-Martâ€“would cost each LA household $482 in potential grocery savings. Now if we could just tally up all the other costs of government that usually go unnoticed ...
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
No $482 coupon?
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)