Just a single act–banning Wal-Mart–would cost each LA household $482 in potential grocery savings. Now if we could just tally up all the other costs of government that usually go unnoticed ...
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
No $482 coupon?
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)