Just a single act–banning Wal-Mart–would cost each LA household $482 in potential grocery savings. Now if we could just tally up all the other costs of government that usually go unnoticed ...
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
No $482 coupon?
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)
- Innovators in Action (November 2013 edition): Pursuing Fiscal Self-Reliance in Utah (11/27)