Just a single act–banning Wal-Mart–would cost each LA household $482 in potential grocery savings. Now if we could just tally up all the other costs of government that usually go unnoticed ...
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
No $482 coupon?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)