San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, said on Monday he considered wireless Internet access a fundamental right of all citizens. Going so far as to suggest "This is a civil rights issue as much as anything else."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Newsom Wants to Add Internet Access to the Constitution
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)