San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, said on Monday he considered wireless Internet access a fundamental right of all citizens. Going so far as to suggest "This is a civil rights issue as much as anything else."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Newsom Wants to Add Internet Access to the Constitution
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)