San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, said on Monday he considered wireless Internet access a fundamental right of all citizens. Going so far as to suggest "This is a civil rights issue as much as anything else."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Newsom Wants to Add Internet Access to the Constitution
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)