Who'd have thought that HUD would be the source of something this interesting? A website devoted to chronicling "laws, regulations, and policies affecting the development, maintenance, availability, and cost of affordable housing." More specifically, it's a database of state and local policies that drive up the cost of housing and are thus a part of the affordable housing problem.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How to make housing more expensive
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)