Who'd have thought that HUD would be the source of something this interesting? A website devoted to chronicling "laws, regulations, and policies affecting the development, maintenance, availability, and cost of affordable housing." More specifically, it's a database of state and local policies that drive up the cost of housing and are thus a part of the affordable housing problem.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How to make housing more expensive
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)