Who'd have thought that HUD would be the source of something this interesting? A website devoted to chronicling "laws, regulations, and policies affecting the development, maintenance, availability, and cost of affordable housing." More specifically, it's a database of state and local policies that drive up the cost of housing and are thus a part of the affordable housing problem.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
How to make housing more expensive
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)