Former Reasoner Bill Eggers recently co-authored a new book with former Indianapolis Mayor Stephen Goldsmith, "Governing By Network: The New Shape of the Public Sector." Its a must read - see Washington Post article for more info.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Government: Get With the Network
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)