Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Foundation Annual Privatization Reports
- Annual Privatization Report 2013
Privatization trends in local, state and federal government, plus roads, highways, aviation, education, telecom and more
Leonard Gilroy and Harris Kenny
April 1, 2013
Reason's team of policy analysts, who have recently advised the Bush administration, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, among others, bring you the latest outsourcing and privatization news and commentary in Privatization Watch. Members of the media interested in receiving Privatization Watch should contact Chris Mitchell. All other inquiries should be directed to Privatization Watch Editor Leonard Gilroy at (310) 391-2245.
Reason Foundation Privatization Watch
- Privatization Watch: Vol. 32, No. 3
Focus on Education
December 31, 2009
- Privatization Watch: Vol. 32, No. 2
Focus on the Bailout and Recession
April 26, 2009
- Privatization Watch: Vol. 32, No. 1
Focus on State and Local Privatization
February 1, 2009
Reason Foundation Court Briefs
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
Reason Foundation Testimony
- State of the Highway Trust Fund: Long-Term Solutions for Solvency
Testimony to the Committee on the Budget in the U.S. House of Representatives
April 25, 2013
Reason Foundation Innovators in Action
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
We’ve had too few impeachments in American history, not too many.
Franklin Roosevelt vs. civil rights.
Regulation is coming.
Whatever happened to "Congress shall make no law"?
How D.C. Bureaucracy Stifles Anacostia