Reason (Reason.com and Reason.org) is seeking a web analytics expert to join our team. You will have primary responsibility for gaining insights about Reason’s performance and audience from data using Google Analytics, Parse.ly, Facebook Insights, YouTube analytics, and other platforms. You will generate clear and concise daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and a variety of on-demand reports from these platforms for a variety of audiences. You will be able to process and integrate data from diverse platforms and different reports quickly and accurately. You will help design plans for A/B tests and analyze results. You will set up campaigns, track sales conversions, use and set up custom dashboards, and use tag manager as needed. You will work closely with the marketing, editorial, and the development staffs to provide access to and insights into the data.
Location is flexible but you must be able to work effectively with a largely virtual team.
Competitive salary and benefits.
- At least 3 years experience in web analytics.
- Specific experience with Google Analytics
- Specific experience with Facebook Insights and API
- Specific experience with WordPress
- Experience with and strong proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.