- Have some experience with PHP, especially in the context of front end templates (1+ year experience)
- Have experience working with and customizing modern build workflows with tools like Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- Be very comfortable using Git (1+ years experience)
- Have a willingness to follow best practices and write clean code
- Be capable of working independently on a very small team while maintaining their own set of responsibilities
- Have experience creating databases and writing queries with MongoDB, MySQL, or some comparable database platform (1+ years experience)
- Have experience building interactive data visualizations using D3, Amcharts, or a comparable framework
- Understanding of and commitment to our organizational mission and goals
- Advanced web animation tools (e.g. WebGL, SVG animation, HTML5 canvas manipulation)
- Continuous integration tools
- TDD (Test-Driven Development) or demonstrable experience writing unit tests, UX tests
- Analysis or manipulation of large data sets
- Web or graphic design
Location is negotiable. Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and links to any relevant, public code samples to email@example.com.