Reason Foundation is seeking a Grants Manager who will maintain and expand our foundation and corporate grant portfolio. They will be responsible for tracking deliverables and managing grant execution. As the Grants Manager, they will collaborate with Reason’s development team and program teams.
Time permitting, the Grants Manager will take on additional development responsibilities, in support of communications, donor engagement, events, and other areas.
- Ensure Reason meets or exceeds all grant requirements on time
- Support the execution of grants from LOI stage through final reporting
- Be responsible for the majority of submissions as instructed by the grantor, including navigating portals and mailings
- Manage documentation
- Preparing writing staff with request or reporting guidelines
- Identifying products that need to be created for submissions
- Maintaining a library of grant documentation (budgets, biographies, certifications, etc.)
- Create and manage systems and software (Salesforce) to track progress
- Identify and elevate gaps/delays as well as opportunities to communicate progress to grantors
- Inform the program staff of commitments and deadlines and answer their questions as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Clear communication skills
- Experience with finance/grants a plus (budgeting, contracts, grant agreements)
- This role does not require strong writing skills, though if the staffer has an interest and ability for donor communications and grant writing, that would be a major plus.
Please send resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org