How to Fix Southern California’s Congestion, Road Funding Woes
Please join Reason Foundation’s Robert Poole and a prominent group of local and national transportation decision makers to unveil and discuss Reason’s detailed new plan to reduce traffic congestion across Southern California and develop sustainable funding sources for the region’s infrastructure. Lunch will be served and parking will be validated.
Tuesday, Nov. 17, 11:30 a.m.
City Club Los Angeles, 555 S. Flower St., 51st Floor, 90071
Featured speakers include:
- Hasan Ikrata, Director, Southern California Association of Governments
- Norma Ortega, CFO, California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Mary Peters, former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- Baruch Feigenbaum, Author, Southern California Mobility Plan
- Robert Poole, Director of Transportation Policy, Reason Foundation
Space is limited. Please RSVP by Monday, Nov. 9. Please register via Eventbrite or email Mary Toledo.
Parking at the City Club Los Angeles is located at 515 S. Flower St. and will be validated.
Business attire is preferred.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please email Preston Cornish or media contact Chris Mitchell at (310) 367-6109.