Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Health Care ReformJanuary 24th, 2007
What is the root cause of America's health care malaise and how should it be addressed? This installment of Reason Roundtable features ideas on health care reform by Reason's Shikha Dalmia, The Manhattan Institute's David Gratzer, and Greg Scandlen of Consumers for Health Care Choices.
- Making Americans Care about Health Care Spending
Patients need direct control over their health care dollars
- Curing America's Health Cost Disease
- Restraining Conspicuous Health Care Consumption in America
Socialized medicine is not the answer
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
Latest From Reason
An early activist for marijuana legalization writes a compelling memoir.
In addition to its constitutional flaws, California’s foie gras ban is unenforceable. A flurry of lawsuits by animal rights groups is making this fact more and more clear.
Bioethicists say yes, but it's not a good idea.