Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Rethinking Federal Policy on Transportation Infrastructure
Testimony before the Joint Economic Committee on infrastructure financing
August 1, 2013
- Federal Government Should Not Bail Out State Pension Systems
Testimony to the California Assembly Committee on Banking and Finance on AJR 10
June 30, 2013
- State of the Highway Trust Fund: Long-Term Solutions for Solvency
Testimony to the Committee on the Budget in the U.S. House of Representatives
April 25, 2013
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
Latest From Reason
The GOP should be thinking up ways to cut taxes, not raise them.
By creating a new right in actors’ performances, this case may make any number of works unavailable at the behest of actors.
The busybodies know what’s in your best interest.
The International Narcotics Control Board stands athwart reform, yelling, "Stop!" Is anyone listening?
Experts are divided into two groups: those who think sanctions usually fail and those who think they almost always fail.