Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- A National Infrastructure Bank Can Provide Important Benefits If Mission and Scope Are Defined Narrowly
Testimony Before U.S. House Committee
May 13, 2010
- Questions Legislators Should Ask About High-Speed Rail
Testimony to the National Conference of State Legislatures
April 19, 2010
- Housing Finance Reform: The Case for Beginning the Process for Winding Down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Now
Testimony before the House Committee on Financial Services
April 14, 2010
- Testimony on Georgia House Bill 1134, Advisory Council on Public-Private Partnerships
Written testimony submitted to the Georgia House Committee on State Planning & Community Affairs
February 17, 2010
- State Competitive Government Commission: A Tool for 'Right-Sizing' Kansas Government
Testimony to the Kansas House Appropriations Committee
January 27, 2010
- To Fix Budget San Diego Needs to Implement Managed Competition Immediately
Statement to the San Diego City Council, December 14, 2009
January 7, 2010
Latest From Reason
Obama says voting to secede is unconstitutional. So what?
At CPAC, Republican rising stars chased an agenda, and electoral victory.
Edward Snowden isn't the first to expose a covert, unconstitutional war against the American people.
Just because they don't get college degrees, doesn't make them failures
Amish vs. the Courts: Family Speaks Out on Fleeing the U.S. to Save Daughter from Court-Mandated Chemo