Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- A National Infrastructure Bank Can Provide Important Benefits If Mission and Scope Are Defined Narrowly
Testimony Before U.S. House Committee
May 13, 2010
- Questions Legislators Should Ask About High-Speed Rail
Testimony to the National Conference of State Legislatures
April 19, 2010
- Housing Finance Reform: The Case for Beginning the Process for Winding Down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Now
Testimony before the House Committee on Financial Services
April 14, 2010
- Testimony on Georgia House Bill 1134, Advisory Council on Public-Private Partnerships
Written testimony submitted to the Georgia House Committee on State Planning & Community Affairs
February 17, 2010
- State Competitive Government Commission: A Tool for 'Right-Sizing' Kansas Government
Testimony to the Kansas House Appropriations Committee
January 27, 2010
- To Fix Budget San Diego Needs to Implement Managed Competition Immediately
Statement to the San Diego City Council, December 14, 2009
January 7, 2010
Latest From Reason
Afghan locals who helped the US were promised visas to America. They may be left behind to fight the Taliban on their own.
John Kerry called it like it is, and neocons are throwing a tiresome fit.
There is a certain symbolism in the fact that Valeria Novodvorskaya died just as the Putin regime was being fully exposed as the gangster state that she had always said it was.
Civil rights and armed self-defense in the South
The New York governor tries his hand at crony capitalism.