Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- A National Infrastructure Bank Can Provide Important Benefits If Mission and Scope Are Defined Narrowly
Testimony Before U.S. House Committee
May 13, 2010
- Questions Legislators Should Ask About High-Speed Rail
Testimony to the National Conference of State Legislatures
April 19, 2010
- Housing Finance Reform: The Case for Beginning the Process for Winding Down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Now
Testimony before the House Committee on Financial Services
April 14, 2010
- Testimony on Georgia House Bill 1134, Advisory Council on Public-Private Partnerships
Written testimony submitted to the Georgia House Committee on State Planning & Community Affairs
February 17, 2010
- State Competitive Government Commission: A Tool for 'Right-Sizing' Kansas Government
Testimony to the Kansas House Appropriations Committee
January 27, 2010
- To Fix Budget San Diego Needs to Implement Managed Competition Immediately
Statement to the San Diego City Council, December 14, 2009
January 7, 2010
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
Latest From Reason
It's time for our foreign policy to return to first principles.
Welcoming our new robot chauffeurs
Initiatives on the ballot this year could legalize marijuana in Alaska, Oregon, and the nation's capital.
In practice, our interventions often exact a terribly high price for a dismal result.
She cared about land reform, peace, and social justice, not unlike libertarians of her time