Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation: Opportunities for Massachusetts
Testimony to the Massachusetts Joint Committee on Transportation
December 3, 2008
- Review of the California High-Speed Rail Business Plan
Testimony to the California Senate Transportation and Housing Committee
October 23, 2008
- Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation
Testimony to the Pennsylvania House Transportation Committee
July 28, 2008
- Private Prison Information Act of 2007
Testimony to the House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security
June 26, 2008
- The Future Federal Role for Surface Transportation
Testimony Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
June 25, 2008
- Occupational Licensing Laws Protect Special Interests, Not the Public
Testimony to the Arizona House Government Committee
April 1, 2008
- Agency Activity Inventory a Powerful Tool to "Right-Size" State Government
Testimony to the Utah Senate Business and Labor Standing Committee
February 21, 2008
Latest From Reason
In poll after poll, Americans reject policies that might put U.S. troops in harm's way.
The romantic, popular conception of the city bears increasingly little resemblance to Los Angeles today.
Vaguely written laws give federal prosecutors the power to target hackers at will.