Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Developing Transparent, Accountable and High Performing Competition and Privatization Programs
Testimony to the Utah General Assembly Government Competition and Privatization Subcommittee
July 31, 2007
- National Parks Need Competitive Sourcing
Testimony to US Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
July 24, 2007
- Our Militarized Police Departments
Testimony to House Subcommittee on Crime
July 2, 2007
- Bring Back Internet Gambling
Testimony to House Financial Services Committee
June 11, 2007
- Divesting the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Testimony to Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee
Geoffrey Segal and Geoffrey Underwood
April 18, 2007
- Improving Mobility in Texas Through Public-Private Partnerships
Testimony to the Texas State Senate Committee on Transportation & Homeland Security
March 21, 2007
- Legislative Proposals on GSE Reforms
Testimony to the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services
March 15, 2007
- Innovative Tools to Relieve Congestion and Improve Mobility
Testimony to the Arizona State Senate Committee on Transportation
February 13, 2007
- Public-Private Partnerships for Toll Highways
Testimony to the U.S. House Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
February 13, 2007
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
Latest From Reason
Is it really a bad idea to oppose lobbing Tomahawk missiles at people?
Contrary to "conventional wisdom," health insurance—private or otherwise—does not make health care more affordable.
Education myths can be pervasive and costly.
Excessive nationalism threatens the country's potential.