Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Video Franchise Reform Would Support Competition and Consumer Choice in Pennsylvania
SB 1247 would bring lower rates for consumers and greater choice of services
August 8, 2006
- Selling Toll Roads in Indiana
Testimony to Indiana Senate Appropriations Committee
February 9, 2006
- Urban Homestead Zones May Help Revitalize City Centers
Testimony to Ohio House of Representatives Committee on Economic Development and Environment
February 1, 2006
- Reforming Telecommunications Regulation in Indiana
Proposed bill would bring more competition and market freedom to state
January 10, 2006
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
Latest From Reason
Education myths can be pervasive and costly.
Excessive nationalism threatens the country's potential.
Doubling the minimum wage for fast-food workers is delusional and counterproductive.
Wall Street Journal review of the new book, The Cure in the Code, by Peter Huber