Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Significant Evidence that Prison Privatization Improves Quality
Testimony to Commission on Safety and Abuse in America's Prisons
November 2, 2005
- Massachusetts' Misguided Attempt to Ban Water Privatization
Testimony to Massachusetts Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture
October 25, 2005
- Contracting Out Forces Prisons to Focus on Results, Peformance
Testimony to Utah Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Interim Committee
September 21, 2005
- Kelo, Eminent Domain, and Government Discretion
Testimony to Indiana's Interim Study Committee on Eminent Domain
August 10, 2005
- Improving Management of the Aviation Security Workforce
Testimony before U.S. House Homeland Security subcommittee
July 28, 2005
- The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in California's Transportation Future
Projects funded by tolls could add highway capacity that would not otherwise be built
May 17, 2005
Latest From Reason
Obama says voting to secede is unconstitutional. So what?
At CPAC, Republican rising stars chased an agenda, and electoral victory.
Edward Snowden isn't the first to expose a covert, unconstitutional war against the American people.
Just because they don't get college degrees, doesn't make them failures
Amish vs. the Courts: Family Speaks Out on Fleeing the U.S. to Save Daughter from Court-Mandated Chemo