Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Significant Evidence that Prison Privatization Improves Quality
Testimony to Commission on Safety and Abuse in America's Prisons
November 2, 2005
- Massachusetts' Misguided Attempt to Ban Water Privatization
Testimony to Massachusetts Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture
October 25, 2005
- Contracting Out Forces Prisons to Focus on Results, Peformance
Testimony to Utah Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Interim Committee
September 21, 2005
- Kelo, Eminent Domain, and Government Discretion
Testimony to Indiana's Interim Study Committee on Eminent Domain
August 10, 2005
- Improving Management of the Aviation Security Workforce
Testimony before U.S. House Homeland Security subcommittee
July 28, 2005
- The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in California's Transportation Future
Projects funded by tolls could add highway capacity that would not otherwise be built
May 17, 2005
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
Latest From Reason
It's easy to be a socialist when you have $100 million.
In a rational world, women in the U.S. would be able to buy birth control over the counter.
Why do so many libertarians want to eat like cavemen?