Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Significant Evidence that Prison Privatization Improves Quality
Testimony to Commission on Safety and Abuse in America's Prisons
November 2, 2005
- Massachusetts' Misguided Attempt to Ban Water Privatization
Testimony to Massachusetts Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture
October 25, 2005
- Contracting Out Forces Prisons to Focus on Results, Peformance
Testimony to Utah Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Interim Committee
September 21, 2005
- Kelo, Eminent Domain, and Government Discretion
Testimony to Indiana's Interim Study Committee on Eminent Domain
August 10, 2005
- Improving Management of the Aviation Security Workforce
Testimony before U.S. House Homeland Security subcommittee
July 28, 2005
- The Role of Public-Private Partnerships in California's Transportation Future
Projects funded by tolls could add highway capacity that would not otherwise be built
May 17, 2005
Latest From Reason
Governments war, people die
Afghan locals who helped the US were promised visas to America. They may be left behind to fight the Taliban on their own.
John Kerry called it like it is, and neocons are throwing a tiresome fit.
There is a certain symbolism in the fact that Valeria Novodvorskaya died just as the Putin regime was being fully exposed as the gangster state that she had always said it was.
Civil rights and armed self-defense in the South