Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Privatizing School Bus Services in South Carolina
Testimony to South Carolina School Bus Privatization Committee
October 18, 2004
- Private Transportation and Competition
Testimony to US House Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Natural Resources and Regulatory Affairs
May 18, 2004
- Impact of Science on Public Policy
Testimony on Climate Change, Environment etc
February 4, 2004
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
Latest From Reason
In Washington, many politicians assume the world revolves around us. The people in Moscow think it revolves around them.
The mayor has a vendetta against charter-school leader and former political rival Eva Moskowitz.
Rather than arguing over who can discriminate or why, look at what goods and services actually need government protection through public accommodation laws.
The question is whether President Obama has the backbone to withstand the pressure to “get tougher” with Russia.
The U.S. and Europe are in no position to resist the Russian invasion of Ukraine, nor should they.