Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason's team of policy analysts, who have recently advised the Bush administration, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, among others, bring you the latest outsourcing and privatization news and commentary in Privatization Watch. Members of the media interested in receiving Privatization Watch should contact Chris Mitchell. All other inquiries should be directed to Privatization Watch Editor Leonard Gilroy at (310) 391-2245.
Reason Foundation Privatization Watch
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
Franklin Roosevelt vs. civil rights.
Regulation is coming.
Whatever happened to "Congress shall make no law"?
How D.C. Bureaucracy Stifles Anacostia