Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason's team of policy analysts, who have recently advised the Bush administration, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, among others, bring you the latest outsourcing and privatization news and commentary in Privatization Watch. Members of the media interested in receiving Privatization Watch should contact Chris Mitchell. All other inquiries should be directed to Privatization Watch Editor Leonard Gilroy at (310) 391-2245.
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
Latest From Reason
Despite popular misconception, this is not a pro-choice vs. pro-life situation.
What would happen if copyright didn’t protect against piracy? The answer can be found in history.
One week in, I'm cautiously optimistic about the District's new food truck rules.
Less than 0.1 percent of the industry's workforce participated.