Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Liberty University v. Jacob J. Lew
Supreme Court should grant petition for writ of certiorari
October 14, 2013
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief In Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action
Supreme Court should grant the petition of the Michigan Attorney General and reverse the decision of the Sixth Circuit
July 24, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
Latest From Reason
Just because they don't get college degrees, doesn't make them failures
Free speech on campus continues (mostly) to win in court, but higher education still attacks.
The GOP should be thinking up ways to cut taxes, not raise them.
By creating a new right in actors’ performances, this case may make any number of works unavailable at the behest of actors.
The busybodies know what’s in your best interest.