Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Liberty University v. Jacob J. Lew
Supreme Court should grant petition for writ of certiorari
October 14, 2013
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief In Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action
Supreme Court should grant the petition of the Michigan Attorney General and reverse the decision of the Sixth Circuit
July 24, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
Environmentalism is now more religion than science.
It benefits special interests, hurts consumers, and harms the planet. What could be worse?
The Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration is a favor-dispensing machine.