Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Liberty University v. Jacob J. Lew
Supreme Court should grant petition for writ of certiorari
October 14, 2013
- Reason Foundation Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief In Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action
Supreme Court should grant the petition of the Michigan Attorney General and reverse the decision of the Sixth Circuit
July 24, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Horne v. U.S. Department of Agriculture
The government’s overbroad reading of Williamson County imposes unfair burdens on property owners and should be rejected
January 17, 2013
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Shelby County, Alabama v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, et al.
The Supreme Court should reject the Court of Appeals’ erroneous reliance on post-enactment evidence
January 3, 2013
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
Latest From Reason
Doubling the minimum wage for fast-food workers is delusional and counterproductive.
Wall Street Journal review of the new book, The Cure in the Code, by Peter Huber
What if Republicans decide they dislike Mexicans less than they despise Obamacare, and Democrats realize immigration liberalization is more attractive than illusory healthcare "reform"?
Would a free society be a crime-free society?
Despite popular misconception, this is not a pro-choice vs. pro-life situation.